China Consumer Payments Market to See Mild Growth, Predicts Verdict Retail in Its Topical Report Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com13 Jan 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China is recognized as a mature payment card market in the Asian region. There are more than 5 billion payment cards in issue in the country. Despite a high card-per-customer ration, China is predicted to exhibit mild growth in the value of transactions and card numbers. Mobile has become the payment mechanism of choice in China. China UnionPay is the most rapidly growing cad theme in the country, capturing a share of around 90%.
At present, pay-now cards for the fastest increasing payment card sector of the national payment cards market. Growth in this sector is propelled by rapidly rising popularity of mobile payments in the country.
The cutting-edge research publication “Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: China 2016” elaborated by Verdict Retail gives a detailed overview of the Chinese consumer payments market, examines situation across the major product segments, covers key existing technologies, touches upon regulative norms, describes competitive landscape and uncovers data on top players. The report reviews consumer attitudes to various financial services in the country, identifies key lucrative opportunities and discusses key challenges. It sheds light on the hottest issues and discusses ways of the possible future development of the Chinese consumer payments market in the short run.
Reasons to Buy:
- get a clear understanding of the current scenario in the Chinese consumer payments market;
- gain access to the most up-to-date info on the domestic market performance;
- discover top market development trends;
- learn about the key market growth drivers and limiters;
- identify the most attractive market growth opportunities;
- understand key challenges;
- find out about competitive pressures and top players;
- become abreast of the recent changes;
- explore the situation across the major product categories;
- get access to forecasts;
For other topical reports by Verdict Retail, follow to this Market Publishers’ catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.