Global Yogurt Market to See 2.3% CAGR Growth, Predicts SCC in Its New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com27 Dec 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world’s yogurt industry is well-developed but it still grows at a CAGR of slightly over 2%. Yet it is saturated in developed regions, while the demand for yogurt is on the rise in emerging economies.
The global space is led by the U.S., Japan, Europe and China. Their combined share stands at 47%. An average growth rate of the output is 2.2% in China. The growth is projected to be higher in the offing.
New resarch report “Global Yogurt Industry In-Depth Investigation and Analysis Report 2016” drawn up by Stanley Consulting Corporation offers an in-depth analysis of the global market for yogurt. The study provides a 360-degree overview of this established marketplace.
It insightfully explores both external and internal environment. The report sheds light on the market for OEM, ODM and OBM. The research study looks at supply trends pertaining to major countries and regions.
It also reviews consumption trends and analyzes production issues. The research report scrutinizes the competitive landscape and concentrates on leading companies (20 in total). The study analyzes the industry chain.
It projects supply and consumption dynamics. The report also comprises a SWOT analysis of new projects.
Reasons to Buy:
- keep abreast of the most recent changes occurring in the global yogurt market;
- find out how supply and consumption dynamics has changes over the recent years and how it will change in the coming years;
- see how fierce the competition is the marketplace;
- learn which companies rule to the global space;
- see how the market is set to develop in the offing.
Other Markets Explored by SCC Comprise:
- Automotive Fuel Rails
- Mens Suits
- Solid State Batteries
- Leather food processing machinery
- Mineral Water
More new studies by SCC are available at its page.