Global LNG Market to Enjoy 5% CAGR through 2025, Predicts TechSci Research in Its Cutting-Edge Report Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com
22 Nov 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Escalating demand for natural gas from downstream markets, falling LNG prices, intensifying focus on expansion of gas pipeline infrastructure and implementation of favourable government initiatives are propelling the demand for LNG worldwide.
Furthermore, the global LNG demand is likely to continue growing in the years ahead, driven by enhancing focus on development of proper support infrastructure in different developed and developing countries. Such factors as expanding industrialization, rising urbanization as well as increasing number of projects related to city gas distribution, power and petrochemical, etc. are also predicted to have positive influence on the world’s LNG market through 2025.
From the other side, inadequate pipeline infrastructure is propelling demand for small scale LNG projects, required to supply natural gas to major consumers in remote areas, particularly in industrial and power sectors.
The worldwide LNG market is anticipated to see healthy growth, exhibiting a 5% CAGR through 2025. Major growth driving factors include accelerating demand for cleaner fuels, declining LNG prices and also LNG oversupply owing to liquefaction capacity additions in the US, Papua New Guinea and Australia.
New report from TechSci Research titled “Global LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Country, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025” comprises an all-round analysis of the worldwide LNG market.
- all-round analysis of the worldwide LNG market at various geographical levels;
- detailed market segmentation analysis;
- updated statistics;
- data on key LNG market growth drivers and limiters;
- insights into historical background;
- info on current market scenario;
- review of key LNG demand growth drivers and restraints;
- overview of competitive landscape and profiles of top players;
- discussion of emerging trends, challenges and opportunities;
- comprehensive future outlook.
For other insightful research studies by TechSci Research, follow to this Market Publishers’ catalogue.