Various Diseases Clinical Trials Reviews Globally H2 2016 Provided by GlobalData Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
21 Nov 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The Market Publishers, Ltd. would like to inform that GlobalData comprehensive research publications covering global clinical trials on different diseases are now available in the publisher’s online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.
These comprehensive reports are devoted to giving reviews of clinical trials scenarios with respect to the various diseases. Each study offers top-notch data pertaining to the clinical trials on the illness in question, shedding light on the numbers of trials and their average enrollment in the leading countries carried out from pole to pole. Each report covers the respective disease clinical trials region- and country-wise (G7 & E7), stage, endpoints status, trial status, and the type of sponsors. A detailed look at prominent drug products for ongoing trials (based on number of ongoing trials) is provided in each study.
Diseases Examined Include:
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- Degenerative Scoliosis
- Opium (Opioid) Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
Each Report Highlights:
- A snapshot of the worldwide clinical trials universe;
- Top-profile data with respect to the clinical trials by country (G7 & E7), region, status and phase of trials, endpoint status, and sponsor type;
- Detailed overview of the most prominent companies engaged and a listing of all trials in terms of trial title, phase, and status pertaining to the firm discussed;
- In-depth analysis of all the terminated, suspended and withdrawn trials, with the reason for them not being completed;
- Discussion of enrollment trends for the last 5 years
- Insights into the latest news for the past 3 months.
Other comprehensive market research reports drawn up by GlobalData are provided at its page.