IT Hardware Market to Witness 4% CAGR through 2020, Says MarketLine in Its New Report Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com01 Nov 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In the previous year, the world’s IT hardware industry generated revenues of more than USD 323 billion. This industry registered a CAGR of nearly 4% since 2011 up till 2015.
The client computing and peripherals sector accounted for the major share (58.5%) of the overall IT hardware market in the past year. This sector had total revenues of over USD 189 billion in the year 2015.
The IT hardware market is predicted to keep to a growth trend in the years to come, registering a 4.3% CAGR from the current year to 2020.
An in-depth overview of the worldwide IT hardware market is available in the insightful research report “IT Hardware Global Industry Almanac_2016” prepared by MarketLine. It contains reliable info on the market performance and also examines the major factors shaping the market. This publication highlights the market dynamics, discusses top trends, investigates the competitive landscape and also identifies future growth prospects of the IT hardware market up to 2020.
- get an insightful analysis of the IT hardware market at different geographical levels;
- obtain reliable data on the market segmentation, size, value and volume;
- gain a clear understanding of the factors responsible for the IT hardware market growth;
- learn about the competitive landscape and top players;
- find out, how the IT hardware market is set to develop through 2020.
For other in-demand research studies by MarketLine follow to this Market Publishers’ catalogue.