World’s V-CPE Market to Witness Rapid Growth through 2021, Announces M&M in Its Latest Research Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com14 Oct 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – This year, the worldwide market for the virtual customer premises equipment (V-CPE) stands at USD 486.5 million, and is slated to reach a value of above USD 2.8 billion by 2021, registering a significant CAGR of over 42% in the next several years. Propelled by increasing demand for mobility and virtual networking infrastructure solutions and services together with growing complexity of networks and changes in traffic patterns, the adoption of V-CPE across the end-markets is predicted to gain traction.
At present, V-CPE is being widely used the education industry. New educational methods, including online group discussions, programs and information exchange, have become possible owing to virtualization technology. Current education system is shifting from just learning in classrooms to learning with the use of computers, thereby V-CPE solutions helps to manage education programs and university data efficiently. Amid all the end-use spheres for V-CPE, the education industry is expected to register the highest growth through 2021.
As for regions, North America is likely to command the lion’s share of the world’s V-CPE market between 2016 and 2021. This region is predicted to take lead in the market due to well-established economy in most countries of the region, increasing investments and also rising use of SDN and NFV amid data centers and telecom enterprises. Meantime, the APAC regional market for V-CPE is anticipated to see the fastest growth through 2021, driven by escalating demand for cloud-based solutions and enterprise mobility.
Insightful research report “Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (V-CPE) Market by Component, Service Model, Application Area, Organization Size, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets presents a detailed review of the world’s V-CPE market, providing the market segmentation analysis on the basis of solutions/tools, services, service models, application areas, and key regions (North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA)).
Why Purchase the Report?
- to get a thorough analysis of the total V-CPE market and its segments;
- to gain a clear understanding of the market scenario across different regions;
- to learn about the market dynamics, growth drivers, limiters, restraints, challenges and opportunities;
- to have a look at prevailing and emerging trends;
- to identify lucrative growth prospects up till 2021;
- to gain an insight into competitive scenario in the V-CPE market;
- to find out about the latest market strategies, new product launches and developments, partnerships and M&A;
- to get future forecasts for the world’s V-CPE market through 2021;
- and more.
Other latest research reports by this publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page at MarketPublishers.com.