Don’t Miss Upcoming Conference “Finance in EMEA 2016” This October!26 Sep 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers, Ltd. kindly reminds you about the forthcoming and expected Event Finance in EMEA 2016, organised by New Sparta Events. The conference will be held on October 11th, 2016 in London (the UK).
Don’t wait too long, register right now! Only two weeks left to Finance in EMEA 2016. Participate in this one-day strategic conference and you will network with regional experts, leaders, businesses and likeminded peers and become abreast of the latest trends and changes in the microeconomic climate for investment across EMEA region!
Finance in EMEA 2016 will become an unbiased uniting platform for those who would like to enrich their experience, gain valuable insights and practical takeaways from distinguished companies and outstanding participants.
Issues expected to be covered during Finance in EMEA 2016:
- project and investment financing opportunities;
- fintech and banking innovations;
- regulatory environment;
- implementation of effective financial risk strategies;
- impact of sanctions on cross border transaction;
- future possible geopolitical issues that will affect the region’s business environment;
- ‘hidden investment gems’ and their identification;
- and many more.
Don’t forget about great discounts (10%-15% OFF) on tickets to Finance in EMEA 2016. This beneficial offer is kindly provided by New Sparta Events for all Market Publishers’ registered customers! If you haven’t registered at MarketPublishers.com yet, you are welcome to fill in this registration form.