UK Telecom Services Market Has Positive Future Outlook, According to New Report by Pyramid Research Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
15 Sep 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The UK ranks the biggest telecom services market in the Western European region. Brexit will not have great influence on this domestic sector through the next 5 years as the telecom industry is less vulnerable to various macroeconomic changes and cycles if compared to other industries.
By the end of this year LTE is expected to replace 3G as the top adopted technology, as 4G/LTE network coverage is constantly expanding along with growing consumer appetite for additional content and faster speeds.
The UK telecom services market is expected to continue growing in the years ahead, spurred by increasing customers shift to faster-speed mobile and fixed networks. Remarkable growth in the IoT/M2M sector will also bring additional revenues to the telecom operators.
Topical report “United Kingdom: Telecom Services Market Will Continue to Grow Through 2021 Driven by Data Services and Content” worked out by Pyramid Research offers an executive-level analysis of the telecom market in the UK, covering its historical background, current state and future outlook. It scrutinizes the main factors responsible for market growth and development, points out the emerging market growth opportunities and sheds light on possible challenges. The report uncovers details on competitive pressures and top market participants and explores the prevailing and emerging market trends.
- granular analysis of the UK telecom market;
- regional context analysis (trends in the UK telecom market compared with other countries in Western Europe);
- review of key economic, political and demographic trends in the UK;
- details on key regulative policies and initiatives;
- demand statistics;
- data on historical evolution of telecom services industry in the UK;
- competitive landscape analysis;
- in-depth segmentation overview (broadband, fixed telephony, mobile data, mobile voice, etc.);
- discussion of top emerging opportunities and growth prospects;
- future outlook for the UK telecom market through 2021.
Many other topical research reports prepared by this publisher are offered at the Pyramid Research page.