New Diseases Pipeline Reviews Prepared by Global Markets Direct Now Available at MarketPublishers.com15 Jul 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – New research reports covering various diseases pipeline elaborated by Global Markets Direct have been recently uploaded at MarketPublishers.com.
These topical reports offer detailed overviews of different diseases pipeline landscapes, presents reliable information on the therapeutics under development (including details on drug target, stage of development, mechanism of action, molecule type and route of administration) and also cover complete R&D history of various therapeutics and the latest news and press-releases. Each report contains a snapshot of top players in the examined area as well as describes dormant and discounted projects.
Diseases Covered in the Cutting-edge Pipeline Reviews by Global Markets Direct Include:
- Gaucher Disease
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Systemic Idiopathic Juvenile Arthritis
- Smoking Addiction
- Lassa Fever
These topical research reports help to identify lucrative growth opportunities and sectors, get info on top market players, enhance decision-making capabilities and also help to work out effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage in the market.
Scope of Each Pipeline Review:
- snapshot of the world’s therapeutic landscape of an examined disease;
- data on pipeline products;
- drug profiles;
- information on top players including details on major and minor projects;
- data on dormant and discounted projects;
- latest news related to pipeline therapeutics development;
Pipeline Reviews by Global Markets Direct Will Help You to:
- gain strategically important competitor information to develop effective strategies;
- identity players with strong portfolios and, thus, work out effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage;
- enrich knowledge about diverse types of therapeutics under development;
- find potential new partners or clients;
- identify the focus areas and develop strategic initiatives;
- plan acquisitions and mergers effectively;
- design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies;
- modify the therapeutic portfolio;
More research reports and pipeline reviews by Global Markets Direct are provided in this catalogue.