New Pharma Market Research Reports by Global Markets Direct Now Available at MarketPublishers.com05 Jul 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – MarketPublishers.com is very happy to inform that new pharma market studies developed by Global Markets Direct can now be found in its online catalogue.
These research reports offer comprehensive discussion of different pharma pipelines. The studies cover therapeutics under development in detail, with an in-depth analysis on the basis of different stages of development, RoAs, MoAs and molecule type.
They also shed light on descriptive pharmacological action of therapeutics being discussed. Its complete R&D history can be found in the report, too, along with latest news and press-releases.
The research studies shed light on the competitive environment and contain insightful overviews of major players. Descriptive drug profiles, data on dormant as well as discontinued pipeline projects can be found in the research reports.
Markets Covered in the Studies Comprise:
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Porphyria (Erythropoietic Protoporphyri)
- Q Fever
- Vaginal Cancer
Reasons to Buy:
- get access to strategically important information on competitors;
- find out which emerging players have the largest potential;
- learn what are the latest trends and developments in the space;
- identify potential new partners and customers;
- understand focus areas of market leaders and build your strategy taking them into account;
- plan M&A activities by learning names of major market players;
- modify you therapeutic portfolio by obtaining data on discontinued projects.
More in-demand studies by the publisher are available at Global Markets Direct page.