Microcontrollers & Single-Board Computers Market is Maturing, States IDTechEx in Its Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
04 Jul 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – There is a close relationship between microcontrollers (aka MCU), a market entering its maturity, and single-board computers (SBC), a market expected to hit the USD 300 billion mark in 2026.
MCU and SBC both see quick broadening of their use in equipment.
Performance of the MCU and SBC market will depend on performance of such end-use markets like cars and wearable electronics.
However, the situation is quite complex given fast growth in some application fields, while others grow at a slow rate.
Topical research study “Microcontrollers and Single-Board Computers 2016-2026” drawn up by IDTechEx Ltd represents a valuable source of information for everyone, who is interested in the MCU and SBC marketplace, be they manufacturers, investors, etc.
The report contains detailed market development forecasts. It sheds light on technologies, applications, players as well as marketplaces. All data are presented in the form of infographics that can be easily understood.
The research study covers all important definitions, anatomy as well as major components (e.g. Chips). It also throws light on such application fields as DC-DC converters, smart cars, motor controllers, and more.
The research report delves deep into trends in this marketplace. The study discusses key trends and concentrates on major vendors.
Reasons to Buy:
- get access to latest data on the MCU and SBC marketplace;
- learn about the main application fields and understand how their performance will impact the marketplace;
- find out technology and market trends;
- get data on the competitive landscape and information on key players;
- learn how this marketplace is expected to develop in the years to come.
Other Marketplaces Canvassed by IDTechEx Comprise:
- High Power Energy Harvesting
- Wireless Charging
- Industrial and Commercial Electric Vehicles
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- Transparent Conductive Films
More reports by our partner can be found at its page.