New China Chemical Market Studies by Think Real Now Available at MarketPublishers.com02 May 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – TD The Market Publishers, Ltd. is very happy to inform that new Think Real reports discovering different chemical markets in China are now available in its online catalogue.
These research reports are a must for anyone interested or involved in the activity of Chinese chemical markets. Based on country’s transaction records and a series of research and development activities, the studies comprise detailed records for exports of a specific commodity in China on a monthly basis.
The reports contain names of each products, details on product specifications, information on manufacturers and exporters, export unit pricing and export destination. The research studies present their analyses and comparisons from different dimensions.
Markets Investigated in the Reports Comprise:
- Nonionic Surfactants
- Anionic Surfactants
- Cationic Surfactants
- GREEN 7
- Butyldiglycol acetate
- Lemon Chrome (YELLOW 34)
- Middle Chrome (YELLOW 34)
- Scarlet Chrome (RED 104)
Reasons to Buy:
- get access to a detailed picture of export activities in the marketplace you are interested in;
- monitor your competitors’ activities;
- use information contained in the research studies in order to optimize your supply chain;
- find out opportunities each marketplace has;
- learn procurement activities of your customers.
More new reports by our research partner are available at Think Real page.