New US Clothing Market Studies by Barnes Reports Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
22 Apr 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – TD The Market Publishers, Ltd. is pleased to announce that new research studies investigating different US market and prepared by Barnes Reports can now be found in its online catalogue.
These research reports are valuable sources of information for anyone interested in US markets under discussion. They are published on an annual basis and contain industry definitions.
The studies comprise accurate industry statistics. They delve deep into sales trends and cast light on employment trends. The reports cover industry trends and share with a reader details on financial ratios, firms and payroll as well as establishments. They include current sales data (as of 2016) and forecast estimates for 2017.
Markets Explored in the Reports Comprise:
- Sporting goods sold through Other clothing stores
- Women's, juniors', and misses' wear
- Men's overcoats, topcoats, raincoats, outer jackets sold through Other clothing stores
- Furs, fur garments sold through Other clothing stores
- Women's, juniors', & misses' wear sold through Sporting goods stores
More new research studies by our research partner are available at Barnes Reports page.