New Beverage Market Studies by Canadean Now Available at MarketPublisheers.com
15 Apr 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – MarketPublishers.com is happy to inform that new beverage market reports drawn up by Canadean can be found in its online catalogue.
These research reports offer comprehensive analyses of global beverage marketplace as well as regional markets. They contain valuable data on consumption trends over the period 2001-2015 for 33 beverage categories, such as still drinks, packaged water, nectars, syrups, energy drinks, sports drinks, and more.
The studies focus on country markets located in each region. Some of the countries include: Croatia, Hungary, India, Japan, Indonesia and Russia, to name a few. The reports explore drivers behind beverage trends and contain forecast assumptions.
Regions Investigated in the Research Study Comprise:
Reasons to Buy:
- enhance your current knowledge of consumption patterns as well as evolving trends in the industry in each region and globally;
- find out current and emerging trends in the marketplace;
- identify future growth opportunities;
- gain detailed understanding of the market performance over the past years and learn how the marketplace is expected to develop in the years to come.
Other Markets Covered by the Publisher Include:
- Smokeless Tobacco in Norway
- Baby Food in Canada
- Syrups and Spreads in Italy
- Cigars and Cigarillos in Italy
- Baby Food in Ireland
More new insightful reports by our market research partner are available at Canadean page.