Global Influenza Vaccines & Therapeutics Market to See Robust Growth, According to Repot by Industry Experts Available at MarketPublishers.com

15 Apr 2016 • by Natalie Aster

LONDON – The value of influenza vaccines and therapeutics market is estimated at around USD 6.1 billion. Furthermore, it is predicted to grow, registering a robust CAGR of nearly 8.5% in the years to come. By 2022, the market value will likely amount to USD 10.2 billion.

The vaccines segment commands an 80% share of the overall influenza vaccines and therapeutics market. The remainder share (20%) is held by the therapeutics segment. The influenza therapeutics segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of approximately 11% in the upcoming years.

Comprehensive research report “Global Influenza Market - Vaccines and Therapeutics” made up by Industry Experts focuses on the global influenza vaccines and therapeutics market landscape, providing historical and present market performance estimates and outlining future possible trends. The report offers a bird’s eye view of the major trends, contains a detailed analysis of the main segments, includes a snapshot of new product launches, pinpoints opportunities and challenges of the world influenza vaccines and therapeutics market, reviews the latest technologies and discusses the key unmet needs. Furthermore, the report contains detailed analyses of the major regional markets, including North America, Europe, APAC, South & Central America, Middle East & Africa. The competitive scenario and competitive trends are thoroughly explored in this research report.

Key global players mentioned in this topical report include: Abbott Laboratories, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals, Daiichi Sankyo, Sinovac Biotech, Sanofi SA, Nanotherapeutics, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, among others.

Report Details:

Global Influenza Market - Vaccines and Therapeutics
Published: March, 2016
Pages: 128
Price: US$ 3,600.00

Rich collection of cutting-edge research studies by this publisher can be found at Industry Experts page.

CONTACTS

The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Natalie Aster
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
ps@marketpublishers.com 
MarketPublishers.com