Market Publishers Invites to Take Part in Defence Satellites This May!
29 Mar 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - TD The Market Publishers Ltd. is excited to announce that the Defence Satellites conference and exhibition comes to Brussels (Belgium) on May 10th-12th, 2016. Market Publishers, as a media partner of the organiser of the Event, Intelligence-Sec, would like to invite you to RENAISSANCE BRUSSELS HOTEL to participate in this exciting forthcoming Event. Primarily, Defence Satellites 2016 will be devoted to the discussion of European Space capabilities.
Participants of Defence Satellites will also discuss how top European agencies are advising and also supporting the EU space programs and missions. They will also discuss collaborations in the sphere of space programs with an emphasis on the smaller European nations, which work together to build their space programs and capabilities.
Defence Satellites 2016 will offer excellent networking and communication opportunities; all the participants will have a possibility to exchange views and ideas with industry professionals, distinguished guests, speakers and participants.
Join Defence Satellites 2016 and you will get a unique chance to:
- analyse the need for space collaborations owing to tighter military budgets;
- review the latest european space capabilities;
- discuss the importance of space situational awareness owing to the rising number of satellites in orbit;
- review the ways of satellites usage for intelligence missions as well as combat zones imagery;
- understand the important role military satellites play in intelligence missions and warzones;
- meet top space and satellite industry officials and experts;
Where: RENAISSANCE BRUSSELS HOTEL, Brussels, Belgium
When: May 10-12, 2016
You’d better hurry up and book your ticket in advance not to miss a lucrative chance to become a participant of Defence Satellites 2016!
Attention! Keep in mind that all Market Publishers’ registered customers can benefit from a great offer – 10-15% OFF on tickets for the Event! If you are not a Market Publishers’ client yet, please, don’t waste time and fill in the registration form.