Worldwide Antibody Partnering Deals Reviewed in CurrentPartnering Research Study Published at MarketPublishers.com16 Mar 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Grasping the flexibility of a potential partner’s negotiated deals conditions and terms provides vitally important insights into the process of negotiation in terms of what one can await to accomplish during the negotiation of terms and conditions. While a host of small-sized enterprises will be pursuing details of the contract payments clauses, the devil is in the details as concerns how payments are instigated.
Discovery or development stage deals are in the majority, whereby the licensee acquires a right or an option right to license the licensors’ antibody technology. These deals have a tendency to be multicomponent, beginning with collaborative research and development (R&D), and commercialisation of outcomes.
In-demand study “Global Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials” developed by CurrentPartnering provides a refined understanding of more than 1,200 antibody partnering agreements and deals concluded by the world’s healthcare giants, alongside illustrating how and why companies enter these kind of deals. The agreements discussed cover murine mAb, antibodies, monoclonal antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates, humanised mAb, human aAb, chimeric mA and polyclonal antibodies.
- overview of major antibody dealmaking trends in the biopharmaceutical sector since 2010;
- assessment of the structure of antibody agreements, along with case studies of real-life deals;
- shrewd access to upfront, headline, royalty and milestone data;
- unprecedented access to over 1,200 antibody online deal records;
- insights into the leading antibody deals in terms of value since 2010;
- profiles of the most active dealmakers since 2010;
- major antibody partnering resources;
The deals are listed based on: company A-Z, deal component type, stage of development upon the execution, and specific therapy target.
Global Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials
Published: March, 2016
Price: US$ 2,995.00
More reports by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.