New Drug Pipeline Insights from DelveInsight Now Available at MarketPublishers.com26 Jan 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – MarketPublishers.com is very pleased to inform that in-depth insights on different pipeline drugs have been recently added to its online catalogue.
The research studies provide detailed coverage of various pipeline drugs as well as their development activities. The reports contain product profiles in different stages of development. They comprise clinical information related to the products. Data on discontinued and dormant drugs can be found in the studies, as well. Assessment of therapeutics and details on key players are available in the research reports.
Products and diseases analyzed comprise:
- BRAFV600 mutation (B - Raf proto - oncogene, serine/threonine kinase) Inhibiotors
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Enhancer of zeste homolog 2 (EZH2) inhibitors
- Equine Encephalitis
Reasons to buy:
- get MOA intelligence as well as detailed understanding of therapeutics development of the product under discussion;
- obtain valuable information on the competitive environment and strategically significant data on competitors;
- you will get valuable information on discontinued and dormant products;
- you will keep updated with the latest development in the marketplace.
More insightful reports by this publisher are available at DelveInsight page.