Ten Days Left to CMO Middle East Summit 2015!12 Nov 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As a media partner of marcus evans, Market Publishers Ltd. is glad to remind you about the premium Event, scheduled to take place in a five-star Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights hotel (Dubai, the UAE) this November 22-23. Ten days left to Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Middle East Summit 2015, thus, do not miss a lucrative opportunity to become a part of this amazing event.
During the CMO Middle East Summit 2015 you will get answers to the important questions, including:
- How to win a customers’ loyalty?
- What are the ways to draw consumers towards luxury products?
- What is ‘Snackable Content’ and how to create it?
- What role do mobile efforts play in strengthening a marketing plan?
- What are secrets of a brand image creating?
- How to surpass consumer expectations?
CMO Middle East Summit 2015 was announced to have a format of an invitation-only event; it will take place behind closed doors in a special atmosphere ideal for a focused discussion. The key drivers of marketing effectiveness in the Middle East region is one of the major issues on the agenda of the Summit. The exclusivity of the Summit is guaranteed by strictly limited number of participants, ensuring the highest level of interaction between delegates and sponsors.
Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Middle East Summit 2015
When: in November 22-23, 2015
Where: five star hotel Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights (Dubai, the UAE)
Taking part in the CMO Middle East Summit 2015 you will:
- meet solution providers one-on-one;
- establish profitable business relationships and contacts;
- share your experience and learn new valuable solutions;
- discuss the ways that will assist in achievement of strategic and tactical goals;
While booking your ticket, kindly, remember that all Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for a 10% discount. Therefore, first, you are welcome to visit Market Publishers’ Registration Page and fill the registration form.