World Power & Distribution Transformers Market Discussed by TechSci Research in New Report Available at MarketPublishers.com01 Oct 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As the world population increases and the demand for power surges, new power generation, transmission, and distribution infrastructure is being developed to meet the soaring power demand. The power transformer market grabbed the lion’s market share in terms of value as of 2014, and it is forecast to account for close to 60% of the overall power and distribution transformer market share by 2020-end. The market for power transformers is expected to record 6.2% CAGR during 2015-2020, and the distribution transformer sector is likely to grow at 5.1% CAGR of during the same period. The growth rate of transformers with a rating greater than 500 MVA is set to lead in the power transformers market whereas that of transformers with the ratings of 1,000.1-5,000 kVA in distribution transformers will be the highest. The Asia Pacific region, followed by North America, had the dominant market share in the worldwide power and distribution transformers market as of 2014.
New report “Global Power and Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” prepared by TechSci Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com. The research publication covers the power and distribution transformer market. It analyses the global market size (by volume and value), share (by region, company, ratings, and type) and provides forecasts; presents a detailed segmental analysis and forecasts by ratings and by geography (region and country); sheds light on the changing market trends and identifies emerging opportunities; provides an in-depth analysis of major market drivers and restraints; gives an extensive assessment of the competitive landscape alongside providing detailed profiles of the top 20 market players; and offers valuable strategic recommendations.
Global Power and Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020
Published: September, 2015
Price: US$ 3,700.00
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a clear understanding of the worldwide market for power and distribution transformers.
- Identify game-changing trends and possible evolution of the market in the coming years.
- Avail of significant information which facilitates the alignment of various market-centric strategies.
- Explore the market dynamics, trends and emerging opportunities.
- Be able to make the proper and timely decisions with the help of high-quality market intelligence.
- Investigate the degree of competition in the industry and identify the major market participants.
- Make use of important strategic recommendations.
More reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.