Market Publishers Invites You to Attend the 7th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit (NNBCS 2015) This June03 Jun 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – TD The Market Publishers Ltd. sincerely invites you to participate in the 7th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit (NNBCS 2015), China Industrial Overseas Development & Planning Association (CODA), which is administered by China National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and INNCH International Co. This forthcoming event will take place on 16th and 17th of June this year in the capital of China, Beijing.
Nowadays, the Chinese nuclear power industry growth is gaining momentum; this sphere is witnessing a slew of unprecedented changes, and also has a range of lucrative development opportunities. The country restarted a nuclear power plant project in the coastal area (taking into account the highest international safety standards), settled the third-generation nuclear power technology problem, officially restarted HongYanHe phase II and landed Hualong One in overseas. All that factors confirm, that China’s nuclear power industry is following an upward trend. Furthermore, during 2015-2030 around RMB 1.2 trillion will likely be invested in nuclear power equipment development and construction projects in China. The nuclear equipment industry may become a flashpoint for the global economy.
The upcoming two-day summit is targeted primarily at the following questions:
- How to promote and develop China’s nuclear industry?
- What measures need to be undertaken in order to facilitate communication and encourage exchange of opinions and ideas among the interested parties?
- Why is it important to stimulate international cooperation in nuclear power industry?
7th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit (NNBCS 2015)
When: June 16-17, 2015
Where: Beijing, China
The Summit Will Highlight:
- business opportunities within the industry;
- policy and regulation of the nuclear industry in China and abroad;
- ways and means of international collaboration within the industry;
- independent nuclear technologies utilised in the industry.
Grab the unique opportunity to participate in this beneficial summit and enhance your knowledge of the nuclear industry!
Please note, that the Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts!
To get a nice discount, please, first register at MarketPublishers.com via Registration Page.