First Speaker Line-Up Confirmed at the Coming NCT eXplosive Europe 2015 Event08 May 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is excited to call for participation in the NCT eXplosive Europe 2015 event, due to be held from 22 to 24 September, 2015 in Serbia’s capital of Belgrade.
The premier C-IED and EOD event series is ultimately coming to Europe. Following successful editions in Cambodia, India and Thailand, the NCT eXplosive Europe 2015 event will take place in Belgrade this coming September and feature a live explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) demonstration, conference, and exhibition.
The first Confirmed Speaker Panel includes:
- Nikola Pavkovic, Director at Croatian Mine Action Center
- Branislav Jovanovic, Director at Serbian Mine Action Center
- Rob Martens, EOD Batallion Commander, MoD, the Netherlands
- Dr. Joerg Hillmann, Capability, Armament and Technology Directorate, Head of Unit ‘Land and Maritime Domains’, European Defence Agency
- Samuel Paunila, Advisor of Ammunition and Operation Efficiency, GICHD
- Representatives of C-IED COE from NATO and its member states
- Arno Pugonen, Chief of the EOD Centre, Estonian Rescue Board
- Dr. Pavel Castulik, RECETOX, Masaryk University, the Czech Republic
NCT eXplosive Europe 2015
Dates: 22 September 2015 – 24 September 2015
Location: Metropole Palace – Belgrade, Serbia
Following the recent acts of terrorism in Brussels and Paris, top regional experts and decision makers will not only discuss demining endeavours in the Balkans, but also crucial challenges in the domain of counter-improvised explosive devices (C-IED) and anti-terrorism across the region, encompassing critical infrastructure security, counterintelligence and forensics, explosives trace detection, and the mitigation of the threat of IEDs.
Key Event 2015 Highlights:
- Live EOD demonstration in a landmine-affected and ERW-littered region
- 2-day long conference, exhibition and conference with eminent speakers from South East and Central Europe, and also military representatives and decision makers from IGO/NGOs, Asian region and the USA
- 150-200 attendees, speakers and delegations from more than 30 nations
- Organised by IB Consultancy in official collaboration with the Mine Action Center of Serbia (SMAC)
- Several networking cocktail parties, which are included in the registration fee
Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.