New Various Indications Therapeutic Landscape Reports by DelveInsight Now Available at MarketPublishers.com10 Apr 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces that new DelveInsight reports on the therapeutic landscape of different indications have been added to its catalogue.
The research reports present detailed coverage of various indications, assessments of marketed drugs, offers marketed details of drugs by the type of application and marketed information on NDA by marketing status, marketed details of drugs by patent expiration timeline, and analyses of API manufacturers worldwide as well as across key locations. Each report gives an accurate idea on the U.S. drug master file (US DMF) and Europe DMF filed by countries worldwide pertaining to the drugs coming under the respective disease indication. The research studies also highlight the patent and exclusivity details along with the competitive landscape. Furthermore, global sales forecasts for the respective drugs to 2016 are available as well.
New Research Reports List by DelveInsight Includes:
- Actinomycosis-API Insights, 2015
- Acute Bacterial Sinusitis-Pipeline Insights, 2015
- Acute Coronary Syndrome-API Insights, 2015
- Acute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus (ACLE)-API Insights, 2015
- Acute Heart Failure-API Insights, 2015
- Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma-API Insights, 2015
- Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia)-API Insights, 2015
Each Research Study Scope:
- Brief review of the global market therapeutic scenario for the reviewed area.
- Insights into marketed products under prescription for the indication examined, regulatory details and marketing status.
- Worldwide patent information coverage and exhaustive commentary on the U.S. patent challenges.
- Overview of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities globally.
- Detailed profiles for marketed products for the indication with a thorough description of MoA, therapeutic category, target, RoA and chemical details.
- Coverage of API manufacturers for the respective disease drugs in the U.S., European and Asian countries.
- Details of regulatory filings in the U.S., Europe, and Asia (particularly China and India) for the pertinent drug products.
- Review of major discontinued marketed products.
- Global sales historical data from 2012-2014 plus forecasts to 2016.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at DelveInsight page.