Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the MRMW North America 2015 Conference23 Mar 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in the Market Research in the Mobile World 2015 (MRMW North America 2015) conference, taking place May 19-22, 2015, in New York, the USA.
MRMW is the most distinguished market research event of the year, combining the very best from the marketing research, customer insight and high-technology industries. Speakers encompass senior executives from Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Wipro, Coca Cola Company, Hilton, Kellogg, Conde Nast, Jonhson & Jonhson, Microsoft, among others.
This year, the advisory board community has been enlarged to representatives of multinational clients and thought leaders encompassing Microsoft, General Mills, Symrise, Ericsson, Medtronic, and many more!
The event organiser, Merlien Institute, has also launched a new range of MRMW Awards to celebrate innovation in the market research industry and recognise individuals who have made significant gains in the field of mobile market research. The Awards will serve as a jumping off point of a new Gala Dinner held in the course of the event. Join the upcoming MRMW NA 2015 and be equipped with novel insights and fresh ideas, helping you increase your leverage in today’s highly competitive environment.
MRMW North America 2015
Date: Tuesday 19 May 2015 - Friday 22 May 2015
Location: The Wyndham New Yorker Hotel, New York City, the United States of America
Reasons to Attend MRMW NA 2015:
- Experience the most up-to-date technology innovations that are driving mobile research
- Learn from more than 30 talks, real life case studies and panel discussions from innovators in the mobile research universe
- Discover where leading industry experts will invest next time and what influences their business decisions
- Come across and network with 300 like-minded customers, research specialists and tech innovators
- Investigate and experience the cutting-edge tools, methodologies and technologies on the exhibition site
Don't miss out on it! Places are anticipated to sell out.
Market Publishers’ members are eligible for the 15% discount!
Moreover, group discounts are available when booking 3 tickets and above!
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.