Various Diseases Therapeutic Landscape Reviewed by Global Markets Direct in In-demand Studies Published at MarketPublishers.com18 Mar 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces that in-demand Global Markets Direct reports on worldwide therapeutic landscape of different diseases have been added to its catalogue.
These reports provide insights into the global therapeutic development for the various diseases. Each study sheds light on the leading pipeline drug products including their descriptions, MoA and R&D, licensing and collaborations and other activities; dormant and discontinued pipeline projects; products under development by particular companies and research organisations. Each report covers pipeline products by different stages of development; evaluates pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics; and the pertinent product pipeline based on target, MoA, RoA, and molecule type. Furthermore, the research publications provide keen discussions of the top companies engaged in the therapeutic development for the various disorders with details about their projects. The news and deals with respect to the pipeline products are also addressed in each study.
Pipelines Reviews List Includes But Is Not Limited to:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Anal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Chronic Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Fibrosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Gastrointestinal Radiation Toxicity - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Gastroparesis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain access to important competitor information, detailed analysis, and shrewd insights to formulate efficient R&D strategies.
- Learn about the emerging players with strong product portfolio and develop effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Devise strategic incentives by knowing the focus areas of dominant companies.
- Identify and comprehend significant and various types of therapeutics being developed for the treatment of the respective disorder.
- Plan M&As effectively by identifying major players whose pipeline shows high potential.
- Understand the respective pipeline’s depth and focus of the indication therapeutics.
- Identify prospective partners with the most promising projects to boost your business.
- Apply corrections for therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and factors which have driven them from pipeline.
More in-demand studies by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.