Different Diseases Clinical Trials Worldwide Reviewed by Global Markets Direct in Topical Reports Available at MarketPublishers.com03 Mar 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces that Global Markets Direct reports on various diseases’ clinical trial scenarios have been added to its catalogue.
These topical reports provide essential information and authoritative data with respect to the clinical trials on the different disease indications. Each research report provides in-depth insights into the number of trials and their recruitment status as per the site where the clinical trials are carried out across the globe – Central and South America, North America, the Middle-East region, Europe, Africa and APAC. Each databook covers disease clinical trials by their stage, location, recruitment, trial status, prominence of the sponsors, besides providing a brief review of the number of studies for the top drugs utilised to treat the indication examined.
The List of the Clinical Trials Reviews Includes:
- Alcoholic Hepatitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
- Cirrhosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
- Fecal Incontinence Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
- Macular Edema Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
- Neovascular Glaucoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
- Optic Neuritis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain a refined understanding of the dynamics of a specific indication in a compact manner.
- Abridged overview of the performance of the trials regarding their status, location, recruitment, type of sponsor, among others.
- Gets unparalleled access to discontinued clinical trial listing for trials from pole to pole.
- Spy out the commercial landscape of the leading institutes, universities, companies, hospitals, etc.
More topical research reports by the researcher can be found at GlobalData page.