Various Diseases Pipeline Reports H1 2015 by Global Markets Direct Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
02 Mar 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd announces that new company reports, presenting in-depth insights into product pipelines, worked out by Global Markets Direct have been added to its catalogue.
These recently published reports present all-encompassing, unprejudiced overviews of the therapeutic development for various diseases. Each study provides a comparative analysis of pipeline products based on different phases of development, therapeutics evaluation by mechanism of action, drug target, route of administration and molecule type. Detailed insights into the most recent updates, along with featured news and press releases in regard to pipeline products, including late-stage and discontinued projects, are given. Each research publication presents essential data on the leading pipeline projects, delves into the competitive scenario, and provides an extensive discussion of the most outstanding players.
Pipelines Reviews H1 2015 List Includes:
- Acute Sensorineural Hearing Loss - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (Nondiarrhea- Associated Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Biliary Cirrhosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Follicular Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
- Leiomyosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015
Each Study Highlights:
- Review of the worldwide therapeutic scenario of the disease examined.
- Survey of major drugs in the pipeline, including their description, summary of MoA and R&D, cooperation and licensing information, etc.
- Analysis of the dominant players involved in the therapeutics development for the pertinent disorder, in tandem with a listing of all of their projects.
- Summary of all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- Detailed examination of the respective drug products being developed by companies and a number of research organisations.
- Overview of pipeline products based on different development stages – from preregistration to discovery and undisclosed phases.
- Insightful look at combination therapy and monotherapy pipeline projects.
- Evaluation of the relevant disease pipeline on the basis of target, RoA, molecule type, and MoA.
- Up-to-date news and deals concerning the pipeline drug products.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.