[email protected] +44 20 8123 2220 (UK) +1 732 587 5005 (US) Contact Us | FAQ |

Mobile Payment Market Trends Examined by Timetric in New Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com

27 Jan 2015 • by Natalie Aster

LONDON – The greater half of the survey respondents utilise mobile phones for payment transactions. Over the last six months, 47% of the customers performed just under 10% of their total mobile payment transactions. 50% and 60% of survey respondents from RoW and North America, respectively, conducted close to 10% of their total payments through mobile phones over the past 6 months. The majority of the North American respondents purchased music, video and entertainment products with the help of mobile phones. 23% and 22% of the customers from the APAC and Europe, respectively, used mobile phones for more than 25% of all performed by them during the review period.

Of all the responders surveyed, 48% and 50% of male and female customers, respectively, carried out just under 10% of their overall payments using mobile phones during the past 6 months. 27% and 36% of male and female customers, respectively, executed more than 21% of their total payments via mobile phones over the analysis period. 13% of male respondents accounted for 11-15% of their overall payments through phones during the last 6 months, whereas 9% of female customers conducted 16–20% of their total payments by mobile phones during the same period.

New research report “Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook” worked out by Timetric provides an impartial analysis of how consumers percept mobile payments, and gives information on the share of payments conducted through mobile phones, the levels of satisfaction for mobile transactions, and delves into the key aspects impacting the upsurge in the usage of mobile payments. The research publication provides forecasts of the changes in payment transactions via mobile phones through to mid-2015, anxiety about paying using mobile phones, generally purchased product categories, and the awaited security features from providers of mobile payment services.

Report Details:

Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook
Published: January, 2015
Pages: 61
Price: US$ 1,950.00

Other Business & Finance Markets Research Reports Include:

More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.


The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Natalie Aster
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
[email protected] 

Analytics & News

Weekly Digest