Don’t Miss Unique Opportunity to Attend the International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 201405 Dec 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is extremely glad to call for participation in the International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 2014 (INPOM 2014), taking place December 11th to 12th, 2014, in Shanghai, China.
To date, there are over 30 nations or regions worldwide that have built nuclear power stations. According to the statistical information from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in December of 2013, 436 nuclear power plants were brought into service and 71 plants were put under construction, primarily in the USA, France, Canada, Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Korea, Japan, India, etc. Until June 30, 2014, China alone had 20 nuclear power plants under operation and 28 units under construction.
With the fast-paced development of nuclear power sector, the nuclear power plant (NPP) operation and maintenance market has steadily revealed. The International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 2014 (INPOM 2014) will draw together delegates from around the world for a focused discussion of how to enhance the NPP innovation abilities and the technology for maintenance operations at nuclear reactors, and contribute to the long term stability and security of nuclear power units and their efficient operation.
The International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 2014 (INPOM 2014)
Date: December 11-12, 2014
Location: Shanghai, China
INPOM 2014 Highlights:
- First Global Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Conference in Asia
- Over 40 Eminent Speakers, more than 250 Nuclear MRO Elites, over 300 Face-to-Face Pre-scheduled Meetings
- Varied and Professional Sub-sessions — Give You a All-round Understanding of NPP MRO Condition and Solutions
- An Effective Platform to Exchange Experience and Arrive at MRO Solutions
- Pre-arranged One-to-One Meetings with Major Clients and Decision-makers to Assist You in Finding and Identifying Prospective Partners in Nuclear Energy Industry
Who should attend?
- NPP operators
- NPP maintenance and repair companies
- Equipment manufactures/IT solution providers/third-party service companies, among others.
Join in INPOM 2014 and share your expertise in the nuclear energy MRO area!
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.