Different Companies Profiled by WMI in New Comprehensive Research Reports Now Available at MarketPublishers.com28 Nov 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd informs that WMI new comprehensive reports on various companies have been added to its catalogue.
These new reports contain valuable data and information on various companies and their operations. Each study offers an all-round description of the respective business, looks at the company’s development in the past, examines major facts, reviews the portfolio of products and services offered, analyses the firm’s operational and strategic planning activities, presents an extensive analysis of important financial performance indicators alongside a competitive benchmarking study, gives information on locations and subsidiaries, and key employees (including biographic information). An exhaustive analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities with respect to the company discussed is available. Furthermore, the research reports disclose essential details on most recent M&As, partnership agreements and other company developments.
New Comprehensive Company Reports by WMI Include:
- Zhejiang Jiuli Hi-Tech Metals Co., Ltd. (2318): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Sedibelo Platinum Mines Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Iberdrola Renovables: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Goldrock Mines Corp. (MDR): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Eurotungstene Poudres: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Indian Railways: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- China Life Insurance Company, Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Each Company Research Report Scope:
- Top-level information and burning issues about the respective company.
- Detailed SWOT analysis of the organisation, with operational and strategic business information included.
- Accurate data on the financial performance, as well as competitive benchmarking (market capitalisation, efficiency, turnover, and liquidity) for the firm examined.
- Information on key business operations.
- Insight on the historical development of the company.
- Details on company history, business operations, services and products, major employees, subsidiaries and locations, etc.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at World Market Intelligence (WMI).