Market Publishers Calls for Participation in CFO Summit 2014 This November03 Nov 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is honoured to call for participation in the CFO Summit 2014, taking place on November 13-15, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States.
The CFO Summit 2014 is the premium event targeted to uniting chief financial officers and solution providers – leaders in the provisioning of services, information and technology to senior-level financial executives in the largest companies.
Attendees will gather in Las Vegas, USA, this November to engage in an insightful discussion of fundamental new drivers shaping the corporate financial landscape. Between keynote presentations and networking, the delegates and solutions providers will have an excellent opportunity to get involved in pre-scheduled, mutually selected face-to-face meetings, which will provide a forum for insightful information-sharing and dialogue, on organisational concerns and proper, corresponding solutions.
The CFO Summit 2014
Date: November 13-15, 2014
Location: Red Rock Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, Nevada, the USA
Network with industry experts such as:
- Billy Beane, Oakland A's GM & Subject of ‘Moneyball’
- Marc Thompson, CFO, Global Operations – Finance, Payroll, and Benefits, General Electric
- Bill Bales, CFO, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Lamar Chesney, Former CFO/CPO, Delta Air Lines, SunTrust Banks, Marsh & McLennan Companies, and The Coca-Cola Company
- Paul Carbone, CFO, Dunkin' Brands
- Robert Kolodgy, SVP and CFO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
Major Topics to Be Reviewed at the Summit:
- Cyber Security – Safeguarding your company’s internal information
- Talent Development and Management – Closing the talent gap and discussing the best finance talent retention strategies
- Staying Competitive – Accepting the ever-changing CFO role by developing into a jabber of all trades
- Affordable Care Act Implementation – Discovering strategies to reduce costs and outlining what’s to come
- Emerging Markets – Growing markets to keep on your radar, including the BRIC nations, MINT economies, and Latin America
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Grasping action and encouraging positive influence
- Controlling Expenditure and Enhancing Profitability – Cutting costs whilst boosting growth
- Risk Management – Examining forecasting and assessment strategies to minimise financial risks
- Post M&As – Coping with the challenges after acquiring novel entities
- Global Volatility – Fuelling growth whilst managing surging challenges
- Measuring & Monitoring Business Performance – Creating new ways to prosper
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.