Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the Tax Officers Summit 201427 Oct 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is excited to call for participation in the Tax Officers Summit 2014, taking place November 13-15, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada, the USA.
As an invite-only event, being held behind closed doors, the Tax Officers Summit XVIII is aimed at addressing the key new drivers shaping the tax industry’s future. Delegates, including decision makers with the job positions of chief tax officer, senior vice presidents and vice presidents of tax and finance and also chief tax counsel, will gather in Las Vegas this coming November to participate in a focused discussion of the core aspects and issues pertaining to tax best practices and their use as business drivers. Between keynote presentations and networking, senior executives from the tax community as well as solution and expertise providers will get a unique opportunity to engage in pre-scheduled, mutually selected face-to-face business meetings.
Tax Officers Summit 2014
Dates: November 13-15, 2014
Location: Red Rock Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, NV, the USA
The primary concern of the Tax Officers Summit XVIII is to investigate the core aspects and issues pertaining to tax best practices and their use as business drivers. The topics of the event’s programme have been identified and validated by senior tax executives as the top crucial issues they are facing.
Key issued to be discussed at Tax Officers Summit 2014 include:
- Tax Automation – Through technology and software integration
- Corporate Tax Management – Maintaining longevity
- Transfer Price Policy – Devising a strategic plan for your tax office
- The Developing Cloud Landscape – Tax considerations
- Corporate Tax Reform – Its influence on your tax environment
- Tax Credits – How to reap benefits efficiently and safely
- International Tax Planning – Keeping watch over the global market space
- Be SALT Ready – Actual state and domestic tax issues
- Foreign Tax Audits – What the future may hold for the US federal and state systems
- Engage Your Team – Aligning commitments with personalities and career ambitions
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.