Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the Qualitative 360 Asia 2014 Conference10 Sep 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is extremely happy to call for participation in the Qualitative 360 Asia Conference, to be held October 1 and 2, 2014, in the Lion City of Singapore.
Organised by Merlien Institute, the oncoming two-day leading global conference, Qualitative 360 Asia 2014, is aimed at taking an up-close look at how qualitative research is turning into an important toolbox for clients in emerging marketplaces and how it is employed to drive innovation, business and marketing strategies.
The event will feature world-class speakers and cutting-edge discussions as well as provide in-depth coverage of up-to-the-minute methodologies, tools, and existing case studies.
The conference speakers will comprise top-level marketing researchers from international think tanks, multinational companies and the globe’s most innovative research agencies.
Qualitative 360 Asia 2014
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 – Thursday, October 2, 2014
Location: Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park, Singapore
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Discover how Kimberly-Clark is utilising a qual test to identify growth opportunities in mature marketplaces
- Find out how Nokia is reaching and inching closer to the ubiquitous Gen Z
- Learn about Pepsico’s expectations for qualitative research as a business driver
- Investigate how Kellogg describes the future ages of qualitative research
- Comprehend how Singtel is combining quant and qual research to extract actionable insight
- Hear from Dorel on how they capitalise upon qual insights for global branding practices and innovation
Trusted by more than 1000 delegates from every corner of the world, Qualitative 360 Asia will be as engaging as ever, with panel discussions, brainstorming workshops, networking receptions and a programme that challenges the status quo and draws together the qualitative researchers across all knowledge domains. This is the event not to be missed!
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.