Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the Shared Services Centers Barcelona 201408 Sep 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in the 9th edition of the Shared Services Centers Barcelona 2014 Conference, which will be taking place from 25th September to 26th September 2014 in Spain’s second largest city Barcelona.
The upcoming Conference, Shared Services Centers Barcelona 2014, is organised by Axiom Groupe and is targeted to presidents, vice presidents, general managers, managers, CFOs, finance, administration, management, global and regional shared service centers, and site directors, among others. The attendees will gather in Spain this autumn to discuss a variety of hot topics of interest with respect to harmonisation, business integration, systems’ harmonisation, business processes, outsourcing, shared services, and a lot more.
Key Themes to Be Addressed at the Event:
- Shared service centers strategy: global, regional, or local? In- or outsource, where?
- Business partnering in the area of the shared services.
- Performance management and provisioning of more effective services with external partners.
- Tax in, and control of shared services centers.
Shared Services Centers Barcelona 2014
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014 – Friday, September 26, 2014
Venue: Hotel 1898, Barcelona, Spain
Reasons to Attend the Shared Services Centers Barcelona 2014 Conference:
- Gain a deeper understanding of next generation shared services within confines of a maturity model.
- Learn how to successfully manage multi-functional processes in shared services.
- Get information on how to ensure ongoing improvements in shared services and outsourcing.
- Benefit from digital business partnering.
- Get aware of the best practices for effective talent management.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.