Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the Alternative Investment Forums
03 Sep 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in the Alternative Investment Forums – the niche Global Agro Invest Forum and the already established 5th annual Timber Invest Europe Forum. Both events will have individual conference programmes and will be taking place from 30th September to 1st October 2014 in London.
Concentrating on farmland and agriculture investments, the Global Agro Invest Forum will draw together CEO, CIO, investment managers, trustees and VPs from major family offices, pension funds, sovereign welfare funds, endowment funds, insurers and charitable institutions to discuss the exclusive investment opportunities opened up by agriculture.
A slew of outstanding industry professionals from all over the world will be discussing key exciting themes, including:
- The world consumption trends and food supply security issues: realising the influence on your investment in agriculture.
- Investing successfully in the real asset class – comparing ROI’s earned from investments in the agricultural sector compared with other real asset classes.
- Develop an understanding of the drivers which make agriculture an investment-attractive sector – realizing the growth potential.
- Why due diligence is significant? Benefitting from the up-to-the-minute technologies to help in assessing land value and estimating the respective risk.
- Dealing with the tax mechanisms and legal structures to enhance the efficiency of your agricultural investment.
- The influence of biofuel production as well as its impact on the agriculture food supply over the next decade.
Meanwhile, the 5th annual Timber Invest Europe Forum will provide, once again, the platform for investors to learn about the crucial global updates on the most recent regulations, risk management strategies, investment models and attractive opportunities. It is the only event in the European region that can cater to all your needs in the alternative timber asset class investment and peer-to -peer networking.
This 5th edition will, among others, discuss the appetite for the timber asset class, its role in the portfolio and how to ensure you get the most ROI as well as how to identify the brightest opportunities for you.
Both events will provide a range of business meetings, panel discussions, case studies and key-note presentations which will open up opportunities for expansive networking with top-level decision-makers and allow attendees to impart best practices and work on viable solutions to crucial challenges facing the sector.
Don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to attend these fantastic events! Make sure you book early as places are limited!
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.