Market Publishers Invites You to Join Global Secure Summit This September
02 Sep 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to invite you to attend the Global Secure Summit (GSS 2014), taking place September 24-26, 2014, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Brand security is important for every organisation, as your brand is the key to your success. With innovative strategies emerging on a day-to-day basis from counterfeiters, internet threats, growing black and grey markets, violations in the supply chain, and cybersquatters, brands are currently searching for the proper solutions to defend their organisations from not only a damaged brand but missed profit.
Organised by Arena International, this year’s 5th Global Secure Summit (GSS 2014) is the industry’s key invitation-only event, offering a platform for a heated discussion with IP protection, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting professionals from the globe’s largest brands. The Summit is aimed at offering novel presentations with prescheduled business meetings – enabling to investigate customised, secure strategies and solutions companies need to deal with the challenges of brand violation and counterfeiting.
Global Secure Summit (GSS 2014)
Date: September 24-26, 2014
Location: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Main Topics To Be Addressed at GSS 2014:
- The necessity for a sustainable, multi-faceted and holistic approach to brand security: Investigating strategies and methods
- Achieving an in-depth anti-counterfeiting strategy: The counterfeiter as your most serious competitor
- Know your service providers and know their customers: Beyond conventional anti-counterfeiting strategies
- Leading-edge anti-counterfeiting case studies: Encouraging best practice
- Counterfeiting in the broader context: An aviation industry case study
- Cyber crime: Hackers’ novel strategies to infiltrate your brand offline and online
- Myth versus reality: Counterfeiting in China
The speaker faculty members for the event include but are not limited:
- Pankaj Monga, Director of Brand Protection, Asia, Johnson & Johnson
- John Hodge, Head of Internet Investigations, Anti-Piracy Unit, BPI
- D’Arcy Quinn, Director of Anti-Counterfeiting, CropLife International
- Ken Bonefeld-Nielsen, Chief Security Officer, Head of Corporate Security and Anti Counterfeit Department, Sony Mobile
- Sophie Molle, Head of IPM, World Customs Organisation
GSS 2014 is a must-attend event for brand owners pursuing to secure services that protect them from counterfeiting; the solutions and services to allow them safeguard the value of their brands; and the opportunity to develop a more transparent way of working to become more sustainable.
Learn what novel threats and technologies are out there, and how to safeguard the value of your brand in the most cost-efficient and effective way, and join GSS 2014 in Amsterdam!
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.