Don’t Miss Unique Chance to Participate in Petrochemical & Refining Summit 2014 in New Orleans07 Jul 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is excited to call for participation in the Petrochemical & Refining Summit, taking place from the 20th to the 22nd of July, 2014, in one of the world's most fascinating cities – New Orleans, LA, USA.
The refining and petrochemical industry is facing multitudinous challenges on an ongoing basis. Change is an imperative element for senior-level executives to emerge into innovators in order to boost operational efficiency and comply with the new demands in this fast-changing industry.
Held by marcus evans for the 4th year in a row, this year’s Petrochemical & Refining Summit is aimed at successfully uniting solution providers and executives in the top refining and petrochemical companies. This invitation-only and closed-door event promises to offer an intimate environment for a focused and productive discussion of core new drivers shaping up the future of the industry.
The Petrochemical & Refining Summit
Date: July 20-22, 2014
Venue: The Roosevelt New Orleans – New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Major Topics to Be Discussed at the Summit 2014:
- Process safety – wiping out the risks and employing the proper elements of risk management;
- Human resource development – looking to the next generation;
- Operational excellence (OE) – understanding where and when to drive change;
- Asset management (AM) and maintenance planning – drawing up a good comprehensive plan;
- Environmental laws & regulations – being in tune with recent guidelines and policies;
- Optimal shale gas utilisation – maximising contributions to the economy;
- Leadership – taking it to a new higher level.
Reasons to Attend:
- A 3-day streamlined agenda embracing fascinating presentations, one-on-one business meetings and interactive forums stimulating your creativity, and offering excellent knowledge and practical insight;
- Access to the highly secured summit website where you can take a close look at event content and solution providers concerned in order to make informed meeting selections and the use of your time more efficient;
- An exhaustive directory of solution providers, allowing for ample time to research and identify products which perfectly address your organisation’s most burning needs;
- A qualified event management team devoted to facilitating your participation and ensuring that your time out of office is used in the most optimal way;
- Vast networking activities during breaks, meals and cocktail parties.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.