EU Textile & Apparel Marketplace Assessed by Textiles Intelligence in In-demand Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
25 Jun 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As of 2013, the EU textile and apparel exports to countries outside the EU witnessed a remarkable decline. At the same time, textile and apparel production in the region also followed a downward trend.
Meantime, the imports of textile and apparel to the EU registered positive growth, thus representing a gradual recovery following declines of the two previous years. The average price of the EU textile and apparel imports also fell in 2013. Furthermore, considerable declines were recorded in the average prices of imports from 15 of 20 top clothing supplying companies as well as in the average prices of imports from 16 of 20 dominant textile supplying countries.
In-demand research report “World textile and apparel trade and production trends: the EU,April 2014 edition” developed by Textiles Intelligence presents an up-close look at the key trends in the EU textile and apparel market.
The report uncovers the updated statistics on textile and apparel production & demand and exports & import trends, examines the EU textile and clothing trade balance, and looks at the recent price fluctuations in the region. The research study provides a set of accurate data on the historical and actual performance of the EU textile and apparel industry, highlights the prevailing market development trends, summarizes the most important industry activities and discusses the major industry related issues and concerns. The report delves into the market scenario in each EU member state and provides a comprehensive future outlook for the EU textile and apparel market.
World textile and apparel trade and production trends: the EU, April 2014 edition
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 910.00
Other Research Reports by Textiles Intelligence:
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics andapparel: innovative weaponsagainst infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- The world nonwovens industry: 20 medium sized producers, part 2 of 3, 2013/14
- Performance apparel markets: product developments and innovations, 4th quarter 2013
- Global technical textiles business update, 4th quarter 2013
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, 4th quarter 2013
More in-demand and new reports by the publisher can be found at Textiles Intelligence page.