New Different Сonstruction Projects Profiles by WMI Now Available at MarketPublishers.com27 May 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd informs that new comprehensive profiles of various construction projects by World Market Intelligence (WMI) have been added to its catalogue.
These new reports contain comprehensive and unbiased information on the scope of various construction projects including projects’ overview and location. The profiles detail ownership structure as well as funding status and main funding news for different projects covered, give a full-scale description of the projects, as well as offer essential information about contracts, tendering processes and top project contacts. All in all, utilising a broad scope of sources (primary and secondary alike), each research report is an indispensible resource for industry executives and everyone seeking to obtain access to key information about the pertinent construction project.
Comprehensive Сonstruction Projects Profiles by WMI:
- DRDO – Integrated Aeronautical Test Facility – Karnataka - Construction Project Profile
- Emaar – Erbil Downtown – Kurdistan - Construction Project Profile
- GM – Munchenstein High School Renovation – Basel - Construction Project Profile
- ZIGCL – Lanxi Medical Centre – Zhejiang - Construction Project Profile
- Felcra – Jalan Semarak Mixed-use Development – Kuala Lumpur - Construction Project Profile
- AAF – Al Ain Farm and Factory – Abu Dhabi - Construction Project Profile
- Good Energy – Fakenham Solar Farm – Norfolk - Construction Project Profile
- BASF – Theodore Methylglycinediacetic Acid Plant – Alabama - Construction Project Profile
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain unprejudiced and detailed insights into the respective project.
- Stay abreast of the most recent project developments.
- Get the scoop on major project contacts.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at World Market Intelligence page.