Market Publishers Calls for Participation in The Economist Events’ UK Energy 2014 This June20 May 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is honoured to call for participation in The Economist Events’ UK Energy 2014, taking place on the 10th of June 2014, in London, the UK.
Amid a constant flow of headlines about skyrocketing bills and impending power outages, policy-making authorities are facing crucial choices over how to balance support for renewable energy with keeping costs down and strengthening energy security.
The eventual result will have a bearing on power suppliers, consumers and investors – at present and in the years immediately ahead.
The Economist Events’ UK Energy 2014 is the most focused gathering of the industry stakeholders for a rational debate on the national energy agenda. The event will not only ask the urgent questions, but also focus on the activities and solutions needed to build a secure, budget-friendly, and low-carbon economy.
The Economist Events’ UK Energy 2014
Date: June 10, 2014
Location: The HAC, London, the United Kingdom
Hottest Topics to Be Discussed at The Economist Events’ UK Energy 2014:
- Is UK energy policy still imperfect?
- Will the lights stay on? What are the risks to supply chain security?
- Is the Government on target to translate its promises into actions?
- What part will gas, nuclear, and alternatives play in the country’s future energy mix?
- Can you ever have low costs and low emissions?
- Is the nation’s shift towards a low-carbon economy stalling?
- What might generation capacity look like in 2040?
- What are technology’s prospects to secure a green power future?
- What conditions would allow the UK to become an exporter of renewable energy?
- How should the energy market improve so that consumers get the best possible deal?
The Economist Events’ UK Energy 2014 welcomes all those who strive to gain the deepest insight into the industry, including renewables market participants, energy and utility companies, policy makers, academics, consumers, NGOs, engineers and technologists, green power suppliers, financial experts, consultants, and investors, amongst others.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.