Market Publishers Invites You to Join TAPCSBPA 2014 This June
13 May 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is extremely happy to invite you to attend the Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Business Practices and Analytics (TAPCSBPA 2014), taking place June 5, 2014, in Whitefield, Bangalore, India’s state of Karnataka.
Every year June 5th marks the celebration of the World Environment Day as a means of raising international awareness on the significance of protecting the biodiversity on our planet Earth, the need to unravel environmental issues and the ways to take positive corrective steps.
Seeing the gravity of the issue, Tsidkenu Research & Analytics Solutions (TRAS) Pvt Ltd is hosting the Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Business Practices and Analytics (TAPCSBPA 2014) in Whitefield, Bangalore, this oncoming June. The event will bring practitioners and scholars from every corner of the globe to share their views on how to create a better, more sustainable world together.
The Speakers at TAPCSBPA 2014 will comprise competent authorities and top-level experts in the field, academic researchers and students, decision and policy makers, business professionals, non-governmental organizations, and public sector representatives, amidst others.
Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Business Practices and Analytics
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014
Venue: 5 Star Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore, India
Major Themes to Be Discussed at TAPCSBPA 2014:
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Sustainable Marketing;
- Biodiversity Issues;
- Risk Management;
- Environmental Policy;
- Energy and Waste Practices;
- Methods and security systems in sustainable enterprises;
- Green Business Practices;
- Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Competitive enterprises in the world markets;
- and more …
Analytics for Business Decisions
- Data acquisition, cleaning, distribution, best practices, Data protection, privacy, policy;
- Visualization and design principles of big data infrastructures;
- Big data industry standards;
- Bayesian networks, Queuing Theory;
- New technologies for big data;
- Role of business intelligence;
- Knowledge Management;
- Dempster-Shafer theory, Mathematical Programming;
- Neural Networks, Game Theory, Machine Leaning;
- Social networking advantages for Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Google;
- and more …
All the selected papers will be published in conference proceedings in digital form, and selected few papers will be published in the following journals:
- Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Journal of Analytics
- Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Journal of Sustainability Management
- Asia Pacific Journal of Management and Enterpreneurship Research (ISSN 2277-8098)
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.