Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the Telematics Detroit 2014 Conference
08 May 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is honored to call for participation in the Telematics Detroit 2014 conference, organized by Telematics Update and expected to take place June 4-5, 2014, in the city of Novi, Oakland County, the US state of Michigan.
The new era of absolute connectivity is creating the situation when long established automotive development cycles are no longer respected. In today’s world where mobile devices are enhanced every year, consumers will simply stop accepting vehicles with non-upgradable and outdated platforms. To live up to these novel expectations the automobile makers themselves have evolved – from simple carmakers to solid technology companies. While at the same time, the long established world-known technology giants are not covering up their genuine interest in the connected car.
Working hand in hand with some of the biggest consumer electronics firms and OEMs including GM, Ford, Visteon, Panasonic and BMW, the Telematics Detroit 2014 conference is the biggest meeting place of connected services experts in North America. With more than 2000 senior attendees and 100+ industry leading voices, the conference will be investigating the core trends changing the face of auto-mobility created by the connected car.
Telematics Detroit 2014
Dates: June 4-5, 2014
Location: The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan, the United States of America
Key topics to be explored at the Telematics Detroit 2014:
- The Internet of Things (IoT) Meets the Road: Examine the connected car as a key node in the IoT as the cloud’s potential in automotive shows through.
- Real-Time Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Engage customers with connectivity enabled touchpoints, from dealers to diagnostics to discounts and create OEM affinity through a seamless user experience.
- The Future of Advanced Safety: V2X today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Embrace intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Tech Giants Want a Piece of the Action! Cross-pollinate Silicon Valley’s out of the box thinking with Detroit’s automotive prowess to complete the total connected lifestyle.
- Turning Bytes into US Dollar Bills: Drinking from the data fire hose can be daunting. Collect, choose and analyze telematics data to discover brand new revenue streams.
Reasons to Attend:
- Meet the top-level connected car & consumer electronics companies and hear them debating the implications of connectivity in the vehicle and how this improves the user experience and facilitates customer relationships.
- Hear 100+ expert speakers announcing the business models, the next-gen (TNG) technology and growth strategies to assist in mastering the connected automobile user experience.
- Network vis-a-avis with 2,000+ senior executives and develop relationships across the automotive, wireless, mobile, web and digital industry sectors.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts!
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.