Market Publishers Invites You to Join Infrastructure & Property Development MEA Summit
16 Apr 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is extremely pleased to invite you to attend the Infrastructure & Property Development MEA Summit, taking place 18-19 May, 2014, in the United Arab Emirates’ most populated city, Dubai.
The 6th annual Infrastructure & Property Development MEA Summit is the premium forum drawing together elite sellers and buyers. As a closed-to-the-public and invitation-only event, the summit offers world-class regional real estate developers and project consultants as well as infrastructure authorities a friendly environment for a themed discussion of key novel driving factors set to impact the urban skylines in the offing.
Infrastructure & Property Development MEA Summit
Date: May 18-19, 2014
Location: the Park Hyatt Dubai, Dubai, the UAE
Key Topics To Be Addressed at the Summit 2014 Include:
- Economic Watch – Examining the sustainability of the region’s economy to uncover hidden opportunities and boost profits
- Expansion On The Horizon – Fuelling growth and increasing investors’ options by way of creating mega-projects
- Superb Design – Committing a fine balancing act by the highest level of sustainability, quality and convenience within allocated budgets
- Hospitality Outlook – Assessing the key success factors to unite the interests of operators and owners for successful hotel venture developments
- Green Talk to Green Walk – Harnessing strategies for sustainable development in order to achieve high energy performance and turn it into your competitive advantage
- Optimal Master Planning – Validating growth plans to demonstrate the booming market and deliver profit yielding products
- A Buoyant Budget – Establishing ground breaking alliances and schemes to maximise financing for your projects
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.