Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit 2014 in Panama
14 Apr 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is excited to call for participation in the Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit, taking place on May 15-16, 2014, in Panama City, the capital and biggest city of the Republic of Panama.
Economic fervor has triggered a forward-looking reaction towards property and infrastructure development projects in Latin America. As the critical infrastructure and the property gap gets wider, governments and property developers within the private sector in the region have committed earnestly to investing in infrastructure assets over the oncoming years. Partnerships between the public and private sector are essential for boosting the region’s further development. Government agencies and public sector developers must be diligent enough in innovation and choosing the right and trustworthy partners to increase the value of their projects to appeal to global businesses and stimulate further steady economic development for the region.
The premier event for project design and development in Latin American, the Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit is aimed at drawing elite sellers and buyers together. The two-day event will offer solution providers and senior infrastructure and property development executives – hotel investors and operators, private investors, ministries and government bodies, etc. – a homey and pleasant environment for a productive and insightful discussion of major novel factors driving the growth in the infrastructure and property development sector. Attendees will gather in Panama this May to network with top ranked project consultants, discussing a slew of burning topics like expansion in mega projects, economy watch, hospitality outlook, among others.
The Latin Infrastructure & Property Development Summit
Date: May 15-16, 2014
Venue: The Trump Ocean Club – Panama City, Panama
Reasons to Attend:
- A 2-day streamlined agenda comprising fascinating presentations, interactive forums and one-on-one business meetings spurring your creativity, and offering first-rate knowledge and practical vision;
- Access to the protected event website where you can take an up-close look at the premium summit content and top attendees to make reasoned meeting selections and optimise of your time;
- An all-encompassing directory of solution providers, enabling ample time to deep research and single out products which effectively address your organisation’s hottest needs;
- A skilled event management team committed to enhancing your participation and securing optimal use of your time out of office;
- Vast networking opportunities during meals, breaks and cocktail receptions.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.