Market Research in the Mobile World is Back in Asia in 201425 Feb 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is delighted to call for participation in the Market Research in the Mobile World Asia 2014, which is due to take place from Tuesday, March 4 to Friday, March 7, 2014, in the great city of Singapore.
Held and organised by Merlien Institute Pte. Ltd, the Market Research in the Mobile World Asia 2014 (MRMW Asia 2014) is aimed at bringing together innovators and change agents in the mobile ecosystem. At this unique four-day Event occurring in Singapore, the participants will avail of an exceptional opportunity to meet fresh prospects, encounter colleagues, source for new business partners, as well as discover how to fill motley unmet needs of clients!
Market Research in the Mobile World 2014
Date: March 4-7, 2014
Location: Ramada Hotel, Singapore
By attending MRMW Asia 2014, you will get a great chance to:
- Learn how the use of mobile may help in understanding consumption behavior;
- Discover how to measure an organisation’s customer centricity across manifold channels;
- Find out what difficulties and challenges various companies are meeting now while using mobile tools for research purposes;
- Comprehend how some firms are investigating novel frontiers by way of tablet-based advertisement testing;
- Listen how augmented reality (AR) and Google Glass can be utilised as an insight tool;
- and far more…
MRMW Asia 2014 is a must-attend event for those striving to stay abreast of the latest mobile industry trends and achievements, meet experienced speakers and market players, get myriad tips and become familiar with new techniques.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.