Worldwide Alzheimer’s Drug Market Examined by Renub Research in Topical Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
13 Jan 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – At present, the world market for drugs used to treat Alzheimer’s disease is on the curvature stage. Since 2003, there has not been any impressive drug launches in the market. All of the currently marketed drugs are forecast to be generic in the next 3-4 years. A high degree of unmet medical needs is opening up a broad spectrum of opportunities for pharmaceutical companies engaged in the development of new targeted therapies.
Since 2009, the Alzheimer’s disease drug market has been declining; and this trend is poised to continue up to 2016. However, from 2017 onwards, the market is likely to revive due to the projected launches of some Alzheimer’s drugs. The major drivers of the market include, among others, the world’s rapidly ageing population, huge unmet medical needs, and the launches of novel medications. Meantime, the list of potential challenges includes but is not limited to the lack of validated targets, drug development costs, regulatory issues, barriers in the clinical trials’ design and implementation, as well as research setbacks.
Topical research report “Alzheimer’s Pipeline Drugs Review, Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast – Global Analysis” worked out by Renub Research presents an all-encompassing assessment of the fast-evolving Alzheimer’s disease marketplace. Its scope comprises:
- Alzheimer’s disease drug market analysis and forecast;
- historical, current and forecast data on the market performance (2003-2018);
- discussion of the unmet Alzheimer’s disease drug market with forecasts (2010 to 2018);
- review of drugs which failed during clinical trials;
- pipeline drugs analysis;
- market share of drugs;
- Alzheimer’s drug company deals;
- summary of the top institutions, involved in the research funding;
- examination of the major factors influencing the Alzheimer’s disease drug market;
- snapshot of the challenges and opportunities;
- market future outlook.
Alzheimer’s disease drugs covered: Namenda, Ebixa, Axura, Aricept, Nootropil, Exelon, Memary, Solanezumab, and LuAe58054.
Alzheimer’s Pipeline Drugs Review, Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast – Global Analysis
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 1,475.00
Other Renub Research Reports Include:
- Adult Vaccines Market, Company Adult Vaccines Sales, Country Adult Vaccines - Worldwide Analysis
- Cancer Test Market & Forecast, Companies Cancer Test Platform, Pipeline Analysis and Clinical Trials - Global
- Thailand Medical Tourism Market (Spending) Analysis & Forecast
- China Outbound Tourism Market - Outbound Tourists Visits, Tourists Spending & Forecast
More in-demand topical studies by the publisher can be found at Renub Research page.