[email protected] +44 20 8123 2220 (UK) +1 732 587 5005 (US) Contact Us | FAQ |

Redington (India) Ltd. Becomes an Official Distributor of iPhone 5 in India According to BAC Report

06 Dec 2013 • by Natalie Aster

LONDON - Redington India has recently acquired exclusive rights for iPhone 5 distribution in India, therefore expanding its range of Apple products distributed on domestic market. Among all products distributed by Redington Apple is the one of the most successful names – it generates high asset turnover and gives negative working capital days. Other famous products include Samsung, Acer, HP, BlackBerry and Nokia. India expresses insatiable demand for IT and consumer products; this market is posed to bloom in the coming years. Redington prospective is also bright, driven by distribution agreements and wide retail network.

Redington is experiencing robust growth in the last years. The results for FY 2012/13 ended March 31st reveal continuous positive trend. Revenue and gross profit increased by 14% and 13.4% to INR 241.8 B and INR 141.4 B, respectively. Operating and net income added 7.5% and 10.4% and comprised INR 6.5 B and INR 3.2 B. Quarterly results for the period ended September 30th bring good numbers. Revenue equaled INR 66.7 B, gross profit amounted to INR 3.9 B, operating income was INR 1.5 B, net income reached INR 760.7 M. during this quarter India generated 42% of total revenue, while other countries added the remaining 58%.

Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Chennai (India), Redington India engages in distribution activities of world-famous brands within its 56 Sales locations, 70 owned service centers and 292 partner service centers across India. The company also commences all service operations for its products. Apart from that, Redington offers warehousing & logistics and financial services. The enterprise trades on National Stock Exchange of India under the ticker REDI.

Other information on the company’s business performance, service list, financial position and experts’ forecasts can be found in the report “Redington (India) Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis” recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.

Report Details:

Title: Redington (India) Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
Date: Nov, 2013
Pages: 83

More company reports featuring SWOT and financial information, industry and competitors analysis can be found in Company Reports Catalog.


The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tanya Levdikova
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
[email protected]

Analytics & News

Weekly Digest