Special Offers on Research Studies by CurrentPartnering Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
05 Dec 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to announce a special year-end offer on selected market research studies elaborated by CurrentPartnering.
2013 is almost drawing to an end, meaning end-year discounts begin! This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Make the most out of the exclusive report offers, whose details are specified below:
- Buy 1 report and receive the 2nd one (of equal or lesser value, and bought within 6 months after obtaining the 1st report) at half price!
- Purchase any technology report (USD 1,995-worth and over), deal type report (USD 2,995-worth and over) or yearbook (USD 1,495-worth) and get 15% OFF!
- Purchase 2 company reports and get the 3rd company report FOR FREE!
- Purchase any therapy report and get 20% OFF!
List of Research Reports on Offer Includes but Is Not Limited to:
- Tuberculosis Partnering 2007-2013
- Acute and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Partnering 2007-2013
- Trends in Therapeutic Partnering
- Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech
- Merger and Acquisition Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
- Gene Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Array Biopharma Partnering 2005-2013
- Biomarin Pharmaceuticals Partnering 2005-2013
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech
- Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements
These reports feature valuable information on the partnering deals and agreements entered into by major companies operating in the global healthcare market. The studies provide a clear understanding of how and why these companies enter various partnering deals, explain the key deals’ terms and conditions, and uncover insightful answers to numerous questions regarding partnering interests and activities. The reports trace and examine different partnering trends, both historical and present; discuss a wide spectrum of issues related to the deals’ structure and regulative framework; and also contain comprehensive profiles of the deals entered into by the top healthcare firms. Some research studies provide due diligence, and offer deal rankings by value, geography, deal type, industry sector, or therapeutic area. Moreover, the research reports disclose all the information a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering activity at various stages of the industry value chain.
The offer is valid between December 1st and 31st 2013 only!
For a full list of CurrentPartnering market research reports on offer, please click here.