Exclusive Offer on Energy Research Portfolio Prepared by GBI Research Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
29 Nov 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to announce an exclusive offer on the Energy Research Portfolio prepared by GBI Research.
The entire Energy Research Portfolio grants access to more than 200 research publications covering diverse sectors of the energy marketplace. Seize the opportunity to save USD 727,000 by purchasing the complete Portfolio of energy market research reports for only USD 8,000, whilst a single report costs USD 3,500!
The offer is valid until December 30, 2013!
Reports Included in Energy Research Portfolio Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Top 10 Wind Turbine Manufacturing Companies - Growth Strategies, Competitive Benchmarking, SWOT, Comparative, and Financial Analysis
- Refining Industry to 2016 - Increasing Margins and Rise in Product Demand Set to Drive Capacity Expansions in Asia and Middle East
- Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2015 - Enhanced Oil Recovery Proving to be a Key Solution for Tapping Uncoventional Reservoirs and Depleting Oil Fields
- Butadiene Market In Asia Pacific To 2020 - Asia Pacific Rubber Industry Drives The Global Demand
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) Market to 2015 - Rise in the Generic and Biotech Sector will Sustain Growth
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 - Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects
- Ammonia Global Market to 2020 - Food Security Concerns Driving Demand for Ammonia-Based Fertilizers
- Acetic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Surge in VAM and PTA Sectors in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Demand
- Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government’s Restructuring Reforms
These research reports provide insightful guides to different sectors of the global energy market space, disclosing valuable qualitative and quantitative information and data on the respective markets’ performance. Each report is an essential source of top-level information on the major drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the markets reviewed. The research studies contain a comprehensive assessment of the key geographical markets, characterise the regulative framework, highlight the prevailing market trends, besides presenting an extensive discussion of the most important issues related to the field under consideration. An in-depth review of the competitive landscape, detailed profiles of the leading players, granular analysis of the market potential along with extensive market forecasts can also be found in the reports.
For a full list of GBI Research reports included in the Energy Research Portfolio, please click here.