Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Consumer Telematics Show 2014 in Las Vegas27 Nov 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to call for participation in the Consumer Telematics Show, taking place on the 6th of January 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States of America.
In under 5 years’ time the connected car market is predicted to be worth almost USD 55 billion globally. When breaking this revenue down, the majority comes from in vehicle services, where there is so much potential for growth, and most importantly new cross-industry partnerships. The enablers of the industry, including OEMs, TSPs, wireless carriers and others are developing strategies that will gain them a growing share of this pot.
Held on the eve of the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the 12th Annual Consumer Telematics Show 2014 (CTS 2014) is the most focused infotainment meeting for the automotive industry, aimed at taking the discussion beyond ‘connecting the car’ to the implications of advanced connectivity. This key forum will discuss revenue models and the changing industry ecosystem alongside next-gen infotainment and driver assistance technologies that will take in-car experiences to the next level.
Consumer Telematics Show 2014
Date: January 6, 2014
Location: The Rio Hotel & Casino – Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Industry Leaders Set to Speak at CTS 2014 Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Steffen Neuman, Project Manager - App Development Group, Mercedes Benz
- Thilo Koslowski, Vice President - Automotive Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Anupam Malhotra, Senior Manager - Connected Vehicles, Audi
- Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President - Research & Innovation, Harman
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, KIA
- Rohit Agnihotri, Connected Vehicle & Consumer Applications ISD, Honda
- Sanjay Ravi, WW Managing Director Automotive & Electronics Industry, Microsoft
- Peter Virk, Infotainment Technical Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
- Rob Gee, Product Line Manager, Continental
- John Ellis, Chief Technologist - Connected Services & Solutions, Ford
- Michael Wanzeck, Leader Development Interactive and Multimedia, Porsche
Hottest Industry Debates & Announcements to Be Discussed at CTS 2014:
- The move to 4G LTE
- Which business models best fits each customer segment
- Understand the value CRM is creating for OEMs
- The internalization of the value chain to OEMs
- Get to grips with ground breaking HMI developments
- How new tech such as wearables will impact the in-vehicle landscape
The Consumer Telematics Show 2014 is a must-visit for those who wish to get an accurate pulse on the global telematics industry as well as to meet and/or keep in contact with top-level industry participants.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.